Get To Know Us
Athens Christian Academy is a non-denominational, faith based Kindergarten through 6th Grade school in Athens, Texas that offers superior education in a Christian environment. ACA has been meeting the educational needs of Athens and the surrounding communities since the fall of 1996. ACA is governed by a Board of Directors who demonstrate an interest in the spiritual life and Christian education of our students and are committed to praying for the spiritual and academic mission of the school.
Preparing the Hearts and Minds of God's Children
Athens Christian Academy’s mission is to glorify God through the training and forming of future Christian leaders. This is achieved through teaching rigorous, college prep, and scripture based curriculum as well as partnering with parents in assisting students to reach their fullest potential.
To learn more about how an education at Athens Christian Academy can impact your child’s life, please call today at (903) 675-5135 ext. 130 to schedule an Educational Success Consultation with our Administrator!
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three-persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33);
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35);
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26);
- His miracles (John 2:11);
- His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9);
- His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4);
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-19).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).
- Christ-Centered Education
- College Prep
- Certified, Christian Teachers
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Small Class Sizes
- Fine Arts, Spanish Enrichment, Computer, Physical Education, Library
- On Site Hot Lunch Program
- Before School and Aftercare Available
- Financial aid available
Call us at (903) 675-5135 ext. 130 to schedule a Free Educational Success Consultation with our Administrator.
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"