Why Choose ACA?
- Christian Worldview and Perspective
- College prep academics
- Christian Teachers and Staff
- Academic Excellence
- Nurturing and Caring Environment with Small Class Sizes
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Fine Arts, Physical Education, Spanish Enrichment, Computer, and Library
- Extracurricular Athletics
- Outside Student Competitions and Community Service Projects
- Before School and After Care Available
- Financial aid available
- Schedule an Educational Success Consultation with the Administrator.
- Schedule a shadow day with your child if appropriate.
- Complete the enrollment application and pay the registration fee.
- Complete Financial Aid packet, if applicable.
- Schedule entrance exam. The purpose of the testing is to determine if the student is academically prepared for the grade in which they are applying.
- Notification of acceptance.
Our admissions process is ongoing and open throughout the school year.
Educational Success Consultation
Every child is unique. ACA’s Educational Success Consultation is a way for ACA to get to know your family, as well as your child’s special abilities and needs. Our goal is to find, and support, families whose goals, vision, and values are similar to ours. The Educational Success Consultation is the first essential step. Call today at (903) 675-5135 ext. 130 to schedule your free Educational Success Consultation with our Administrator.
Need Based Financial Aid
Our goal at Athens Christian Academy is to work within the budget of any family that is interested in a quality Christian education in a safe and nurturing environment. Call and schedule an Educational Success Consultation to learn more about how we can partner with you to make Christian education an option for your family. For the 2013 – 2014 school year, ACA awarded over $60,000 in needs based financial aid. To learn more, schedule your Educational Success Consultation by calling (903) 675-5135 ext. 130.
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."