Why Choose ACA?
- Christian Worldview and Perspective
- A worldview based on God’s revealed truth, the Bible.
- Christian Teachers and Staff
- All teachers and staff members are followers of Christ.
- Academic Excellence
- ACA follows a rigorous college prep curriculum.
- Nurturing and Caring Environment with Small Class Sizes
- Grade level class sizes are limited to a maximum of 18 students allowing students to receive a great deal of individualized attention.
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Safe and positive classroom climate which allows students to feel comfortable to take risks and be a contributing member of the class.
- Fine Arts, Physical Education, Spanish Enrichment, Computer, and Library
- Enrichment opportunities are scheduled every day for all students.
- Extracurricular Athletics
- ACA offers soccer, basketball, golf, and tennis beginning in 5th grade – 2 years earlier than other local schools.
- Outside Student Competitions
- Our students compete in outside academic competitions that provide opportunities for students to challenge themselves and broaden their knowledge by showcasing their talents.
- Community Service Projects
- Each year our classes participate in community service projects that provide opportunities for our students to become active contributors to society and develop leadership skills while learning an attitude of serving.
- Before School and After Care Available
- These services are provided by the Treehouse, also located inside First Baptist Church Athens. Please call (903) 675-2382 for more information on pricing and services.
Balance of school and religion helps deal with real life situations and provides good examples!